Bonacci Architects and its predecessors have been practicing architecture since 1957; this practice has been varied, producing a body of work that includes most project types. We believe that the basic principles of good design are applicable to all projects; new structures, additions and renovations alike.
We strive for outstanding design and believe that outstanding design is much more than aesthetic form. It is the result of the proper consideration of function, budget, schedule, constructability, maintainability, durability, context, aesthetics, close cooperation with clients and the myriad other factors influencing a successful project.
Why choose us?
- Strive to provide our clients and community with notable architecture through honest professionalism and dedication to responsive and reasoned design solutions for today and tomorrow's built environment.
- Earn respect: develop and maintain business relationships by respecting others opinions and contributions.
- Embrace all stakeholder concerns and diverse perspectives as design opportunities or learning experiences.
- Act responsibly and with humility in all aspects of professional practice.
- Deliver services with the knowledge of the importance of that responsibility and its impact on the health, safety and welfare of the public and our environment.
- Focus on goals and planned outcomes regardless of inevitable setbacks and frustrations